Professors: Botkin, Emsley, Ernst, Hart, Lawrey, Morowitz (Robinson Professor), Shaffer, Skog, Soyfer (Distinguished University Professor), Stanley, Talbot, Taub, Willett
Associate Professors: Adamkewicz, Andrykovitch, Birchard, Bradley, Brown, Chandhoke,Christensen, Jonas, Jones, Kelso, Litchfield, Oates, Rockwood, Royt, Torzilli, Walbridge, Wilson
Assistant Professor: Megonigal
Visiting Assistant Professors: Coss, Hamblin-Katnik, Piper
This department offers all course work designated BIOL and MTCH in the Course Descriptions section of this catalog.
- Biology majors are required to complete two courses in Physical Perspective.
- Geology and Geography majors are required to complete two courses in Biological Perspective.
- All other majors may choose two courses, either Physical or Biological Perspectives.
- Development of proficiency in computer programming is highly recommended for certificate students.
- Undergraduates must complete at least 12 semester hours of course work at the 300 level and above, and may not include more than 12 semester hours of 100-level courses.
- Post-baccalaureate students must complete at least 12 semester hours of course work at the 500 level or above.
Return to College of Arts and Sciences
Return to Catalog Index