CBMG's cDNA Libraries
- We have already printed an array of ~2,000 rat genes.
- Fruit fly
- We have printed a set of 6,000 fly genes. The complete fly genome of 13,500 genes is expected later this year.
- We have printed a trial set of ~300 mouse genes. We have acquired a set of 15,000 mouse genes, and are scheduled to receive a nearly complete set of 30,000 mouse genes in May. We expect to finish printing this set in summer 2001.
- We have ordered and are scheduled to receive the complete human genome of ~40,000 genes in summer 2001, and finish printing it by the end of 2001.
- We have about ~2000 zebrafish genes, printing will be completed by Spring, 2001.