With speeds up to 100,000 rpm, the Sorvall Discovery 100SE Ultracentrifuge offers unsurpassed performance. All the advanced features come with top-of-the-line performance, powerful functionality, and revolutionary ease of use, all built into the smallest, quietest, floor model ultra on the market.
• Maximum speed of 100,000rpm (802,006 x g)
• Simple keypad and large LCD display for easy set-up of routine spins
. Control panel is simple with easy key operation and easy-to-see liquid crystal screen.
• The displayed language can be switched over between English and Japanese
• The real-time control (RTC) feature enables setting a start time or a finish time, thus letting you run your machine at a desired date and time.
• Centrifugal force (RCFmax and RCFavg) can be displayed and set.
• Twenty varieties of nine stepped modes can be programmed for a wide range of applications.
•Various alarms notify users of causes and necessary actions when fault conditions are detected allowing easier and quicker troubleshooting.
• Low noise level makes the ultracentrifuge suitable for use in any laboratory.
• Samples can be easily balanced visually.
• CFC-free thermoelectric cooling system with greater cooling capacity.