Giving back is moving forward . . .
Student Giving Helps Students
For some students, getting through college is a financial challenge. In the past, Mason students have raised funds for scholarships that have helped fellow students afford a Mason education.
Student Giving Helps Mason
Your annual gift to Mason goes to work immediately to strengthen academic programs, attract top faculty members and is your vote of confidence in George Mason University and its future.
Student Giving adds up fast
Every gift--no matter the size--adds up to make a real difference!
Make it a habit. Make it for Mason!
Senior Class Giving Campaign
Senior class giving offers an opportunity for students to give back to the university before graduating and moving on to the next step in their lives.
Seniors who make a gift in the amount of their class year (e.g., $20.09 for 2009 grads) or more will be recognized on the Senior Class Giving plaque, on permanent display in the Johnson Center.
- Click the link below to make your gift today!
- Check the "Student" box at the top of the form.
- Include the words "senior giving campaign" in the "Comments" field.
GMU SENIOR CLASS GIVING PARTY!
Who: All GMU 2010 Seniors
What: The Office of Annual Giving would like to recognize and celebrate Seniors who leave their mark by giving a financial donation back to Mason!
Where: Dewberry Hall
When: Friday, April 30th 6pm-9pm
How to Join in the Fun:
- Go to give.gmu.edu and make your gift today
- Stop by any of our upcoming events:
- Kiosk dates: 1/27, 2/3, 2/10
- Stop by the Office of Annual Giving in Mason Hall D201 9am-5pm
3. Final Opportunity: donations of any amount will be accepted at the door.
*Seniors who donate will have their name displayed on the Senior Class Giving Donor Wall as well as an invitation to the Senior Giving Party!
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!