Study with Us
Study with us!
Would you like to develop your language skills for undergraduate or graduate study at an American university? Or maybe you would like to improve your English so you can be more successful -- both personally and professionally?
Welcome to a whole new world of learning and opportunity at George Mason University's English Language Institute (ELI).
At the ELI, you can
- study in small classes where you receive personal attention
- develop your reading, writing, listening, speaking, and critical thinking skills
- learn from highly qualified, experienced instructors, all with master's degrees
- prepare for academic studies, perhaps by taking an academic course while improving your English skills
- get special instruction in TOEFL preparation
- use the latest computers, audiotapes, videotapes, and DVDs and a wide variety of learning materials at the ELI's Language Development Center and at Mason's high-tech libraries
- practice your English with Americans through two conversation partner programs
- visit Washington, D.C., and area attractions through specially organized field trips and social events
- sign up for a private tutor
- and enjoy all the benefits of the George Mason campus -- computer and language labs, a 10,000-seat sports and entertainment arena, arts performance venues, a recreation and sports complex, an olympic-size indoor swimming pool and workout facility, and much more
Convinced? Click here to find out how to apply.
Enrollment in the ELI does not guarantee admission to George Mason University.
A separate application (specifiy undergraduate or graduate) is required.
For more information, contact:
Undergraduate Admissions: http://admissions.gmu.edu/
Graduate Admissions: http://admissions.gmu.edu/grad/
English Language Institute
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fax: (703) 993-3664
Phone: (703) 993-3660
Page Last Updated:
October 15, 2007