How to Donate to IOPSA
Thank you for donating to George Mason University’s Industrial/Organizational Psychology Student Association (IOPSA). We appreciate your support tremendously!
The website we use to collect donations is a consolidated portal for all contributions made to George Mason University. To donate to IOPSA, just follow these easy steps:
1. Go to https://www.gmufoundation.org/fndtapps/contribute/donatecyber.cfm
2. Submit your information in the fields for “Name & Affiliation” and “Address.”
3. In the "Donation Allocation" section, use the line for “Other Established Fund.”
4. In the “Amount” field, indicate your donation amount in dollars.
5. In the box to the right, type “011608 Industrial/Organizational Psychology Student Association."
6. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
7. Confirm your information, then click “Continue”.
8. Enter your billing information, and then click “Process".
9. Print your confirmation page. A confirmation email will also be sent to you. (Sometimes the confirmation email takes some time to arrive, so do not be alarmed if you do not receive it right away.)
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for your support!