Servicing the Students, the University, the Profession, and the Community
Fall 2016 Open Enrollment
(Application instructions below.)
Please review our membership requirements:
Must be an undergraduate student in good academic standing at GMU.
Chapter Dues of $20 per semester or $40 for the year National Initiation Dues of $100 to PAD, International (one time fee)
Only law fraternity with a pre-law program
Pre-law senior to 1L transition
Make an informed choice about law school
Numerous discounts from PAD International
Discounts on LSAT prep courses
- Click on "Click Here To Join Online".
- Choose Pre-Law Student.
- Fill out the application and hit submit.
- You will be prompted to create a login name and password.
- Then you have the choice to pay the $100 initiation fee online by credit card or by mailing a check to International.
- If you are paying online, please click on Pre-Law Initiation Fee and make your payment.
- If you need assistance with dues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not want cost to be an issue for prospective members!
Submit dues by cash or check (details below).
Cash: Please give cash dues to an e-board member, or bring it to our next meeting.
Check: Please bring check dues to our next meeting, reach out to an e-board member, or place them in the PAD mailbox in the SPGIA Office (Robinson A, Room 201). Please make checks out to "Phi Alpha Delta - GMU".
PLEASE NOTE: Send us an email at email@example.com when you drop off your dues. This will ensure that your dues are picked up and deposited in a timely manner.
If you are on a semester abroad, please mail a check to:
ATTN: Phi Alpha Delta
Department of Public and International Affairs
4400 University Drive, MSN 3F4
Fairfax, VA 22030