Servicing the Students, the University, the Profession, and the Community
Spring 2014 Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2014.
(Application instructions below.)
Please review our membership requirements:
Must be an undergraduate student in good academic standing at GMU.
Chapter Dues of $20 per semester or $40 for the year National Initiation Dues of $100 to PAD, International (one time fee)
Only law fraternity with a pre-law program
Pre-law senior to 1L transition
Make an informed choice about law school
Numerous discounts from PAD International
Discounts on LSAT prep courses
- Click on "Click Here To Join Online".
- Choose Pre-Law Student.
- Fill out the application and hit submit.
- You will be prompted to create a login name and password.
- Then you have the choice to pay the $100 initiation fee online by credit card or by mailing a check to International.
- If you are paying online, please click on Pre-Law Initiation Fee and make your payment.
- If you need assistance with dues, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not want cost to be an issue for prospective members!
Submit dues by cash or check (details below).
Cash: Please bring cash dues to our next meeting.
Check: Please bring check dues to our next meeting or place them in the PAD mailbox in the PIA Office (Robinson A, Room 201). Please make checks out to "Phi Alpha Delta - GMU".
PLEASE NOTE: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org when you drop off your dues. This will ensure that your dues are picked up and deposited in a timely manner.
If you are on a semester abroad, please mail a check to:
ATTN: Phi Alpha Delta
Department of Public and International Affairs
4400 University Drive, MSN 3F4
Fairfax, VA 22030