GMU Faculty Senate
The Faculty Senate has the fundamental general responsibility to speak and act for the General Faculty on matters affecting the University as a whole.
The Faculty Senate has the particular responsibility to formulate proposals on matters affecting the welfare of the University and on university-wide academic policy. These constitute the primary advice of the Faculty to the Administration.
The Faculty Senate is the principal faculty advisory body to the President and the administration.
NEXT FACULTY SENATE MEETING:
Wednesday. February 1, 2017
3:00 - 4:15 p.m., Robinson Hall, room B113
Internet Explorer users: "Allow blocked content" in order to navigate menus.
Contact the Faculty Senate Office
Merten Hall room 3501
Mail Stop 5E5
Last Updated: January 19, 2017
New and In Progress
- Faculty Senate Meeting Agenda - Dec. 7, 2016
- Draft Minutes Faculty Senate Meeting - Nov. 2, 2016
- Faculty Senate Resolution
in Support of Inclusivity
- Student Ratings of Instruction Paper vs. Online - Nov. 2, 2016
- Minor Modifications to the University Catalog: AP.3.9 Grade Appeals - Nov. 2, 2016
- Honor System Report
Office of Academic Integrity
Oct. 5, 2016
Recent Senate Business
- RESOLUTIONS RELATED TO THE LAW SCHOOL GIFTS:
- 2014-2016 INTO Mason Report (ref. Academic Initiatives Cmte. Annual Report 4-27-16)
DONOR AGREEMENTS RELATED TO THE LAW SCHOOL:
DONOR AGREEMENT RELATED TO THE SCHOOL OF POLICY, GOVERNMENT & INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS: