Mason students will notice a few changes when returning to campus this semester. Two new services, the Mason Student Services Center and Mason360, have officially launched and are ready to help students stay connected and organized.
The new Mason Student Services Center is located on the first floor of Student Union Building (SUB) I on the Fairfax Campus. It will serve as the primary stop for students’ needs, providing services such as registration and financial aid.
Here what is offered at the Mason Student Services Center:
- Registration and enrollment
- Course registration and schedule changes
- Assistance with re-enrollment to Mason after an absence
- Changes of major, minor or concentration
- Assistance in obtaining enrollment verification
- Financial aid
- Cost of attendance and financing a degree information
- Assistance identifying outstanding requirements
- Collection of financial aid verification documents
- Statistics and explanation of financial aid awards
- Scholarship information
- Billing and payments
- Assistance navigating various methods of payment
- Explanation of charges and payments on student accounts
- Payment plan and refund information
- Academic records and other student services
- Transcript requests
- Application checklist reviews
- Transfer credit tools
- Document collection
- Advisor and department locations and referrals
The Mason360 application launched during the first week of Orientation. Mason360 helps students join one of the more than 450 student organizations on campus, connect with other Patriots and discover campus events. Students can download Mason360 as an app at the Google Play Store and App Store or use it on a desktop browser by visiting mason360.gmu.edu.
Both the Mason Student Services Center and Mason360 are initiatives related to Mason’s Student Experience Redesign project.