Read the Headlines
- June 7, 2023Honors College student Noel Quezada came to Mason through the Early Identification Program and credits EIP with much of his success.
- June 5, 2023Samantha Harrison, who graduated this spring with a bachelor’s degree in community health with a global health concentration, says that discovering the community health degree provided her with a comprehensive way to achieve her ambitions to bring equity to communities through well-being.
- May 18, 2023Neuroscience major Sarah Hunter chose George Mason University not only because she knew it was a prestigious school, but because she felt a sense of calm when she toured the campus.
- May 18, 2023In congratulating the largest public university graduating class in state history, Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin and Mason President Gregory Washington shared a message of renewal and growth at Mason’s Spring Commencement on Thursday, May 18.
- May 18, 2023George Mason University's 2023 Spring Commencement featured the university's largest graduating class.
- May 17, 2023Brad Byrne, BA Communication '23, is the newest member of his family to become a Mason alum.
- May 17, 2023Hannah Adamson knew after an 8th-grade trip to Washington, D.C., that the capital region was the place for her. She is graduating this May with a bachelor of arts in conflict analysis and resolution.
- May 16, 2023Kimmy Duong, an accomplished tech entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a refugee who has overcome countless obstacles to achieve success in life, will receive the Mason Medal, George Mason University’s highest honorary award, at the 2023 Spring Commencement.
- May 16, 2023George Mason University Commencement and Degree Celebrations will be hosted on the Fairfax Campus from Thursday, May 18, through Saturday, May 20. Heavy traffic is expected on campus between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. each day.
- May 15, 2023George Mason University will graduate its largest class in history this week, and perhaps its most traveled as well—the nearly 11,000 honorees hail from 111 countries, 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and military installations.
- May 15, 2023In addition to hosting Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin as the featured speaker at Spring Commencement ceremony on May 18, George Mason University features speakers at its individual school and college degree celebrations.
- May 15, 2023Sisc Johnson, a George Mason University School of Art student and staff member, will be the first in her family to graduate from college this May.