If you’re planning an event, Mason can provide a venue. There are no limits on the number of participants, but organizations must follow our guidelines.
All on-campus events must still follow certain requirements:
- All events and gatherings managers must request space in compliance with University Policy 1103 (Space Utilization and Scheduling).
- Participants are encouraged to complete Mason COVID Health Check and receive a “green light” status on the day of the event. Event organizers must perform a spot check of roughly 20 percent of attendees to verify a green status during check-in.
- Entrances and exits must be configured to reduce bottlenecks.
Programs, Events, and Camps Serving Minors
All camps/programs with minors must following the guidance of University Policy 1138, Minors on Campus, University Policy 1415, Face Coverings, and University Policy 1103, Space Utilization and Scheduling. Additional COVID Protocols:
- Participants with symptoms of any communicable disease, should be picked up within four hours of reported illness.
- Participants who become ill may return with proof of a negative PRC test and no symptoms (without the use of medication) for a 24-hour period prior to returning.
- (Overnight camps) Participants must provide a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival OR provide a letter from their doctor stating that they had COVID more than 10 but less than 90 days before arrival.