The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will consider requests from admitted and deposited students to defer their enrollment for a maximum of one year (freshmen) or one semester (transfer) due to unexpected circumstances or unanticipated opportunities.

Requests will be considered on an individual basis.

Students may not enroll in another college or university during the period of deferral.

To request a deferral:

  • Submit the non-refundable $250 enrollment deposit

  • Complete the Deferral Request Form below


  • September 15 for Fall admission

  • February 15 for Spring admission

Questions? Contact and include your G-Number in your message.