- Mason now a top 10 public university for diversity, innovation, and cybersecurity education, U.S. News rankings showSeptember 12, 2022
George Mason University is among the top 10 most diverse and innovative public universities in the country, as well as top 10 in undergraduate cybersecurity, according to U.S. News & World Report’s “2023 Best Colleges List” rankings.
- Master of Health Administration Ranks in Top 50 Graduate Programs According to US News & World ReportMarch 29, 2022
Based on the most recent U.S. News rankings data available, the MHA maintains its ranking at #33.
- Five College of Health and Human Services Graduate Programs Rank in the Top 100 According to U.S. News & World ReportMarch 29, 2022
Two College programs rank in the Top 50 and Master of Social Work program rose 17 spots.
- Mason has eight graduate programs in the top 25 nationally, with several leaping forward in U.S. News rankingsMarch 29, 2022
George Mason University has eight graduate programs listed among the top 25 nationally, according to the latest rankings by U.S. News & World Report, reflecting the university’s reputation of being a top institution for advanced degrees.
The list was led by Mason’s part-time law program at the Antonin Scalia Law School, which is No. 1 among public institutions, followed by industrial-organizational psychology at No. 5 nationally. Rounding out the list were Mason’s intellectual property program, three programs at the Schar School of Policy and Government, as well as special education and elementary teacher education at the College of Education and Human Development.
- January 25, 2022
George Mason University has some of the nation’s best online master’s programs, with six of them in the Top 20, according to the just-released 2022 U.S. News & World Report Best Online Programs rankings.
- June 23, 2021
George Mason University was named the top young university in the United States in the recently released 2021 Times Higher Education (THE) Young University Rankings.
- June 3, 2021
George Mason University has been named a military friendly institution by Viqtory, Military Friendly for the 10th year, an important distinction for a university committed to veterans and other nontraditional students.
- Five College of Health and Human Services Graduate Programs Rank in the Top 100 According to US News & World ReportMon, 03/29/2021 - 08:18
The College of Health and Human Services is pleased to announce that five of the College’s graduate programs are ranked within the top 100 of their discipline, as recognized in the most recent U.S. News & World Report rankings of graduate programs. Two programs, the Master of Health Administration (MHA) and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), rank within the top 50 in their respective discipline and two programs – the Master of Public Health (MPH) and the MSN rose in their respective rankings by more than 20 percent.
- Tue, 01/14/2020 - 05:00
- Mon, 12/09/2019 - 14:44