Mason-FCPS Math Dual Enrollment Program
The George Mason University Department of Mathematical Sciences partnership with Fairfax County Public Schools offers exceptionally talented high school students the opportunity to earn advanced university level mathematics credit. All courses are taught by Mason affiliate faculty and are offered on-site in FCPS high schools.
- Current FCPS junior or senior enrolled in the courses below at your high school
- Minimum 3.25 FCPS GPA
- Meet the application deadline, course registration form, and payment submission deadline
- Online application and $70 application processing fee
Fall 2021 Course of Instruction:
- Math 213 Multivariable Calculus
The following courses are only available only for Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology students
- Math 214 - Elementary Differential Equations
- Math 411 - Complex Analysis
The following course is available only for Robinson Secondary School students this semester
- Math 203 – Linear Algebra
If you are unsure of which course you are completing, consult your math teacher before applying.
The Fall 2021 application process is now closed. Please check back in February for the Spring 2022 application.
At the end of the course, the student will be emailed instructions on how to order the official Mason transcript. If you have previously taken the Fairfax Math program, you are able to order a transcript through the following instructions. Only the student may request a transcript.
- The following link takes you directly to the transcript online request system, Parchment, Inc. for George Mason University: https://registrar.gmu.edu/students/transcripts-parchment/
- Scroll down to “How to Order an Official Transcript", select “For alumni, former students, or Envision students” by clicking on the Parchment Exchange image.
- If you are a returning user, login with your email address and password. If this is your first time using Parchment to order a transcript, click “Create Account.”
- When you create an account, you will need to enter contact information, authentication information, and create a password.
- Under authentication information, enter your Date of Birth, your First and Last Name as they were when you registered for the credits, and the Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). If you do not have a SSN, you may enter 0000. The field for Student ID is optional, so you do not need to enter anything here.
If you have technical issues or questions concerning your online order, please contact Parchment Inc. at 833-781-7236 or click “Support” at the top of the ordering page for additional guidance. You may also contact the George Mason University’s Office of the University Registrar by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 703-993-2441.
Contact Rachel Cleaver, Senior Associate Director, K12 Partnerships at email@example.com.