Questions About Transferring?
The Office of Transfer Services provides support for prospective transfer students throughout the Mason admission process. Our Transfer Counselors are available to meet with you one-on-one to answer your questions about becoming a Patriot. We are available to help wherever you are in your transfer journey.
- Answer questions about transfer admission requirements
- Guide you through the application process
- Counsel RBC and VCCS students on the Guaranteed Admissions Agreement (GAA)
- Offer guidance on Mason transfer credit resources
- Assist denied students in developing a plan to strengthen their academic record
- Transfer Counselors meet with individual prospective students only. Information sessions and group tours for family members and guests are available by appointment in the Mason Tour and Visitors Center.
- To make your meeting productive and provide you with the best assessment for a successful transition to Mason, we request that you bring unofficial copies of all college transcripts for the meeting.
Schedule a Transfer Counselor Meeting
A Mason transfer admissions counselor is available for 1:1 virtual appointments to discuss the transfer process.
The Office of Transfer Services
213 Johnson Center
Office hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Last walk-in inquiry will be taken at 4:30 p.m.)
Questions? Connect with us using the Office of Admissions contact form.