College Navigator is a free consumer information tool designed to help students, parents, high school counselors, and others get information about over 7,000 postsecondary institutions in the United States - such as programs offered, retention and graduation rates, prices, aid available, degrees awarded, campus safety, and accreditation.
Federal Student Aid Portal
Federal Student Aid portal makes it easier to get money for higher education.
Thinking about how to pay for college? Looking to create a budget? Want to buy a car? Wondering how long it will take to pay back student loans? Saving for a new place to live?
Cash Course for George Mason University can help you put your money to work for you and budget for all of these things and more!
Net Price Calculator
The net price calculator is primarily designed to assist first-year undergraduate students estimate the cost of attending Mason. It will provide a preliminary estimate and insight into the possibilities of federal, state, and certain types of institutional aid for which you may be eligible. This Calculator is offered only as a “planning tool” for you and your family, as stipulated by federal guidelines.
Stay Mason Student Support Fund
The Stay Mason Student Support Fund assists matriculated George Mason students who are at risk of not continuing their education due to unexpected financial situations.
Other Sites about Financial Aid
- Feedback and Complaints – Federal Student Aid
- Federal Student Aid Loan Disputes
- Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group
- Virginia Pre-Paid Tuition Plan
- U.S. Department of Education Office of Postsecondary Education
- State Council of Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV)
- Consumer Information - This contains information such as graduation rates, student loan default rates and gainful employment information.