How to Submit Forms
Verification documents should be submitted to your Patriot Forms account.
Please submit all other documents through the Mason Student Services Center (MSSC). To submit your documents:
- check-in online at MSSC.
- When prompted with “Which area of the university do you need assistance with?” choose “Document Drop Off.”
- Upon submission, you will receive an email to the address provided, which contains a secure website link for uploading your
- We can only accept PDF, JPEG and Word Documents. We cannot accept HEIC files or password protected documents.
Form Library - Downloads
- FERPA – Consent to Release Information Form (online)
- Document Request Form
- Citizenship Affidavit
- Student Educational Plan (SEP) Form*
* For SAP Appeals, students may contact an advisor from the Academic Advising Contact List
2022-2023 Academic Year
- 2022-2023 Tax Information Sheet for Individuals with Unusual Circumstances
- 2022-2023 Verification of Non-Filing Status Instructions
- IRS 4506-T Verification of Non-Filing Status
- 2022-2023 Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request
- 2022-2023 Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form